Another new guy.

meangreen

Aug 24, 2009
Hello to everyone, i go by "meangreen" on every forum i frequent (long story). Any how i live in a small town in Arkansas near Ft. Smith.
I bought a blaster a few years ago for my wife and decided it was more than she needed (dang thing would rip) I got no background with the quad at all buddy called said he had ended up with it and was in a bind>>>> i bought it and really, it blew my mind the little guy was QUICK !! Any way i sold it to a guy that blew it up 3 TIMES in about a year he called the other day and told me "just come get the damn thing" so i did and now it need's rebuilt again.
I don't know the year ( vin number jy43jma06sa179656 so i think it's a 95' )or anything about it,other than the guy i sold it to took off the FMF pipe,and all the "go fast goodies" and basically rebuilt it to stock again,and again untill i ended up with it.

Last edited:
welcome to the site. you are not that far from me well only a full state lol. anyways yes you can find anything you need to know here bud.

oh and dont forget that the most important thing on this site is to check out the national meet thread lol. take care and welcome