Another Carb Jet Question (I've Researched)

Buddy of mine knew a guy, who works on quads. He happens to have a blaster base gasket. Put it on today. Found another leak. Intake boot before the feed block was cracked. Luckily I had a spare. Got everything together. It bogged a little at first, but after being on it to the end of the road and back it was running great. Guess it had to get back in sync. Anyways thanks for all of the help guys.

Everyone should own a leak tester. It is cheap to build. 3/4" pipe sleeve fit my intake boot perfect.

Buddy of mine knew a guy, who works on quads. He happens to have a blaster base gasket. Put it on today. Found another leak. Intake boot before the feed block was cracked. Luckily I had a spare. Got everything together. It bogged a little at first, but after being on it to the end of the road and back it was running great. Guess it had to get back in sync. Anyways thanks for all of the help guys.

Everyone should own a leak tester. It is cheap to build. 3/4" pipe sleeve fit my intake boot perfect.