Am I Missin Sumthin?

Hillbilly_Proud

Dec 11, 2012
Fairborn, OH
How come in the shop there are stickers that say "Blaster Freak" without having BF.com on them as the main theme? I looked at them a few times before I noticed the itty bitty "www.blasterforum.com" on em... I pm'd the decal guy about some decals with no answer... Shouldn't our forum decals be sold in the shop?

And if I buy a $54 zip up hoody it has a tiny lil Yamaha Blaster Forum - The #1 Community For Yamaha Blaster Owners! on the bottom of the logo... They should have a big BlasterForum.com on the back or somethin so more ppl notice our web site.

Just sayin we should have the BF stickers for sale in our shop so to purchase them we don't have to pm a guy then wait for him to get back to us

Were Going to need more Supporting members For that to be able to happen , That stuff cost's money and they Site Runs on Donations and The Supporting member Funds , The Fact is they have tried numerous options to make things more Available but Its hard when People are Cheap .

So its more cost effective for the site to sub the decals out to members who make donations on each sale? Makes since, but can we start adding a big blasterforum.com to the blaster freak items? Id def rock one of those hoodies, but i think it would be better with a big bf.com arched across the upper back. I mean if we got stuff already in the shop, shouldn't it kinda "scream" blasterforum.com lol

Were Going to need more Supporting members For that to be able to happen , That stuff cost's money and they Site Runs on Donations and The Supporting member Funds , The Fact is they have tried numerous options to make things more Available but Its hard when People are Cheap .

I offered to totally fund tshirt, hoodies, and stickers. I know a screen printer pretty well and i know how to get stickers cheap in large amounts. I tried to contact cbaber numerous times and got very little response he basically gave me the go ahead but wouldnt give it 30 seconds on the phone and took a month to respond to each pm. I cant put out a bunch of money to get it going and have nothing but a pm saying "yea sure" so i said hells with it.

The only problem is nobody stepping forward to make things happen money is not a issue. If the forum is not generating extra money from membership then somebody has done something wrong. I have plenty of experience with web design and when i offered to buy this site i did the math on premium memberships, like i said if its not generating extra money then somebody is seriously over paying for web hosting. Maybe im missing something and the money gets spent on the blasterforum rides?? if thats the case then thats great. Im not trying to biotch but i think ive offered enough serious help that i have a little right to complain. If this site was manged correctly it could generate some funds that could be used to sponsor bf rides or other things that would benefit the members that make it happen. The website is great as is it could stay the same forever and ill probably always come back. But i think it has a sh*t ton of potential and nobody in place who can make things happen.

I offered to totally fund tshirt, hoodies, and stickers. I know a screen printer pretty well and i know how to get stickers cheap in large amounts. I tried to contact cbaber numerous times and got very little response he basically gave me the go ahead but wouldnt give it 30 seconds on the phone and took a month to respond to each pm. I cant put out a bunch of money to get it going and have nothing but a pm saying "yea sure" so i said hells with it.

The only problem is nobody stepping forward to make things happen money is not a issue. If the forum is not generating extra money from membership then somebody has done something wrong. I have plenty of experience with web design and when i offered to buy this site i did the math on premium memberships, like i said if its not generating extra money then somebody is seriously over paying for web hosting. Maybe im missing something and the money gets spent on the blasterforum rides?? if thats the case then thats great. Im not trying to biotch but i think ive offered enough serious help that i have a little right to complain. If this site was manged correctly it could generate some funds that could be used to sponsor bf rides or other things that would benefit the members that make it happen. The website is great as is it could stay the same forever and ill probably always come back. But i think it has a sh*t ton of potential and nobody in place who can make things happen.

Awesome input! And yeah I really think this site has a ton of potential also... If you start doin the shirts and hoodies tyler, I call dibs on the first ones I:I And I want one where people standing 50 ft behind me can read the BlasterForum.com :D Nothing bad ever come out of some extra advertisement by someone paying for the item doing the advertising ya know... We got 5 kids and they would all be wearing them at school catching some younger audiences also

Last edited:
Many have offered to purchase BF, even for a large six figure amount (from rumors), and no sale.

No doubt BF.com makes money or it wouldn't be here. I sure would like a BF hoodie, shirt, hat, jacket and condoms- but it isn't gonna happen im my lifetime!

Guess I can just get a blank hoody, shirt, or whatever and have the local screening place in town put it on there for me... Sucks the site won't get any profit out of it, but at least I'll be helping promote the site... Guess I'll just pick a sticker design or make my own design up and pay someone else to make it for me

If I do this I will for sure post pics. If anyone likes them I guess you can order them from the place that would make mine or just take the pics I provide to your local shop for them to make it for you

Need something for the fron, but heres the back of a hoodie

wm-back_zps497e945e.jpg

In order to put in an order id need 5 people intrested with an upfront payment. Me personally i like the blasterforum.com on the back with the usernames and a number on the front.