Almost Got Hijacked On My Blasty !

that sucks i used to live in a neighbor hood full of theives my sled was in my yard and some guys dragged half up and alley and left it there. thank god i moved. but now i live in a neighborhood with a bunch of old people who call the cops on me for driving the blasty up and down the street

It happens here in the good ol' US of A's (asses).
My old helper at work got jacked at local riding spot by 2 guys that meet your description.
They lead him back to his truck, stole everything including his cloths and truck keys (not the truck though).
They left him sitting without cloths, keys, his dirtbike, phone, or wallet.

Last edited:
I would say the answer to your problem is one little peice of equipment....... A good ol' AA-12 fully automatic 12 guage turret mounted on your grab bar..... lol

It happens here in the good ol' US of A's (asses).
My old helper at work got jacked at local riding spot by 2 guys that meet your description.
They lead him back to his truck, stole everything including his cloths and truck keys (not the truck though).
They left him sitting without cloths, keys, his dirtbike, phone, or wallet.

So true, a crack head will rob u for a dollar if he thinks he can get a fix!! But won't take your ride cause he can't drive!

Here in the hood, where I live I'm known as the crazy white dude, I will not give up anything I worked my ass off for including .50 cents! I say bring it you will bled badly!