Air screw

Connorfab

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that good enough? Or to lean

Pic didn't come thru. If I am correct, the tip of the plug, near the electrode, should be white-ish. If you cut the threads away, it should be sandy brown to tan, under where the threads are. Imagine a smoke ring getting stuck in there, under the threads, and staining the porcelain. I:I

Me thinks something is going on here :eek: 8-|. What kind of oil are you using? Pre-mix or injection?
Did you EVER have a Fatty pipe on it? As to the spark plug, have you tried a search on here? As to the cold seize: after doing a proper break-in (search) when you get it back from the shop, Start the quad and let it warm up with a few light blips of the throttle, until the cylinder is warm/hot to the touch, BEFORE running at full throttle.

Me thinks something is going on here :eek: 8-|. What kind of oil are you using? Pre-mix or injection?
Did you EVER have a Fatty pipe on it? As to the spark plug, have you tried a search on here? As to the cold seize: after doing a proper break-in (search) when you get it back from the shop, Start the quad and let it warm up with a few light blips of the throttle, until the cylinder is warm/hot to the touch, BEFORE running at full throttle.

Injection, I did have a fatty pipe on it but not lately

Here is a video for doing a proper break-in...hope it works. This is the heat cycles video.

Last edited by a moderator: