Air Filter

Well it looks like a lot of people Ike the Uni. I was looking of going that way because its foam. We ride a lot in the dirt. So foam makes sense.
Thanks

I run a k&n with a outwears an no box lid, it works great for me, an im in pa everything is dirt or coal, an everywhere you go you have to cross the creek 10 times

Well we ride sand/mud and dirt as well as water. So I think Uni is the correct filter.
Thank you. By the way I love Eastern Ausi. I've been to Freemantle and the Gold Coast .

Not been to WA, but live 1 1/2.drive from the Gold Coast.

Next time you are here look us up.

What state are you from.

FYI k&n is not a paper element, if it was paper it wouldn't be able to be cleaned, its a oiled gauze filter, it dont hurt it to get it wet. As far as filtering capabilities we an 35 others trust them on our 50,000 dollar engine in our dirt late models every Friday night. An its so dusty you cant see some times

Ok, k&n is technically not really paper, but more a special fabric. But bottom line is that foam is far superior for our applications/environment. Just keep it properly oiled and make sure to use some rubber grease at the bottom, to create a proper seal.

I am sure that K&N use paper for their elements.

http://www.knfilters.com/

FYI k&n is not a paper element, if it was paper it wouldn't be able to be cleaned, its a oiled gauze filter, it dont hurt it to get it wet. As far as filtering capabilities we an 35 others trust them on our 50,000 dollar engine in our dirt late models every Friday night. An its so dusty you cant see some times

Well I learnt some thing, I was under the impression that Paper was the main ingredient.

Sorry fellas wasn't looking to cause a problem. I just wanted experienced opinions.
Thanks all

No problems, it is all about learning, I am glad you brought the matter up.