AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I've always just used the lucus brand premix, so far so good.

the other guys i ride with use other brands and keep having problems, but lucus seems to work really good, heard good things about yamalube but it is expensive.

could i just mix with royal purple 10w-40? i don't see where it would cause problems. if i put it in my tranny it would make the clutch slip, but premix should be fine, right?

honest to god, i ride with a guy... he is a mechanic for saturn (the car company) and he uses royal purple in his premix..... and ALWAYS has.... he has a 98 susuki 125. he races motocross and swears by the stuff. he keeps his bike in pristine condition and has always used royal purple as premix...

i am not saying to do it....but....

never heard of using royal purple as premix how rich does it run and what does the plug look like/////
keep using that quicksilver there jason86 i have heard it was really good stuff NOT

never heard of using royal purple as premix how rich does it run and what does the plug look like/////
keep using that quicksilver there jason86 i have heard it was really good stuff NOT

he calls it golden marshmallow.

and yes, it looks perfect.

mine are black (yamalube 2r 32:1)
his are golden brown (royalPurple 32:1)

i use motorex fully sythenic cross power 2T.best oil i have used so far! a lil pricey as well but its worth it