Aftermarket exhaust Problems

juiceboxxx26

Jan 6, 2010
NYC
I have a 00 Blaster with a Leo Vince Exhaust on it. I just rebuilt the carb and put a stock main jet that came with the kit back into the bike. Is this going to cause the exhaust not to function properly??? The bike doesn't Idle unless choke is out, and when i give it gas it stalls out. I tried to turn the air screw all the way in but it keeps spinning. is that normal?? should it tighten?? if i turn it all the way to the left it stops but to the right it doesnt tighten. is that a problem?

never heard of that pipe......but you will need to jet up thats for sure and the air screw sounds f*cked up and stripped

i dont understand what your question is....... and i didn't know leo vince made blaster exhausts.....:-/:-/:-/ if it is just the silencer your talkin about there would be no point in rejetting......

really woww wtf i couldn't find a leo vince blaster exhaust anywhere it came with the bike i got the whole bike for $300 buks not running. thats what i figuered bout the air screw also it doesnt tighten down so i cant adjust the airflow there , and its only a pipe not the full exhaust, so what you think bout it now??? still gotta re jet?? should i get a new air screw??

if its not the full pipe then dont rejet.... and theres no such thing as a leo vince exhaust for a blaster, the guy you bought it from must have modded a 4 stroke pipe to fit....

and if you need the choke on for it to run, then its running lean and needs corrected before you fry something, search for "jetting 101" and "plug chops" , read and learn how to do them

I looked on there website and didn't see any pipes for 2 stroke quads. Maybe its a pipe for a 2 stroke dirtbike... I dont know how it would work. I would probable change it.

They do make a couple 2 stroke pipes. They make one for the aprilia 50 scooter 2 stroke and the yamaha yz's. Who knows though. Holeshotman <---- i think thats has name. Had a shearer pipe for $175 that would be something good to put on it. You could prob sell the leo vince online for a decent amount.

okok what about the bike running lean?? It has a 32:1 mix in it. so i would have to make it richer.. Would the pipe have anything to do with the way the bike runs?? its a slip on. also the airbox has holes in the top of it too. I understand that its running lean, but how am i supposed to fix the idle if the idle screw is messed up??

okok what about the bike running lean?? It has a 32:1 mix in it. So i would have to make it richer.. Would the pipe have anything to do with the way the bike runs?? Its a slip on. Also the airbox has holes in the top of it too. I understand that its running lean, but how am i supposed to fix the idle if the idle screw is messed up??

i just added a pik to my profile if u guys wana see the pipe

So your quad has a stock front pipe and just a silencer, the airbox has holes and the lid off for more air flow and you are mixing 32:1. Then if you are running lean you should up the main jet. As for the idle screw you are talking about on top of the cab or on the side of the carb?

So your quad has a stock front pipe and just a silencer, the airbox has holes and the lid off for more air flow and you are mixing 32:1. Then if you are running lean you should up the main jet. As for the idle screw you are talking about on top of the cab or on the side of the carb?

top of carb top of slide