aftermarket carrier

BGATZ

Jun 29, 2011
CT
bearings blew out i was wondering if i could get a aftermarket carrier for the blaster one like the 450's any links or suggestions would be helpful thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah something like that a little more expensive than i thought are they worth it though.

another thing, arent the axle bearings sealed bearings what is the point if the grease fitting if they are sealed.

yeah something like that a little more expensive than i thought are they worth it though.

another thing, arent the axle bearings sealed bearings what is the point if the grease fitting if they are sealed.

some bearings are sealed, but lack enuf grease from the manufactuer to really prevent anything, i like to pick the seal and repack them with a good waterproof red or blue grease,
and some bearings are not sealed, like on the RAD mfg, carriers i run, so grease can get into them from the grease fitting.

personally, i like 'em sealed, and use the grease fitting just to keep the whole carrier full of grease, and push any water or dirty grease out when adding fresh grease.

search on here for "where's the grease" for packing the bearings

and search ebay for the twin bearing RAD carriers