advise and questions

wireman725

Jul 5, 2010
Indiana
I have a stock 99' blasty I bought about 4 weeks ago and I have TONS of questions. I new and trying to learn.

First I would like to go all hydro breaks what's the best kits? I've

been eyeballin the basterzone rear brake kits, how are they?

2. I seen a few people refer to a TOA'S system. What is it?

I'm sure someone has asked but what are some site to get parts?

I have a stock 99' blasty I bought about 4 weeks ago and I have TONS of questions. I new and trying to learn.

First I would like to go all hydro breaks what's the best kits? I've

been eyeballin the basterzone rear brake kits, how are they?

2. I seen a few people refer to a TOA'S system. What is it?

I'm sure someone has asked but what are some site to get parts?

for the front hydros contact norman420 he sells the whole front kit and it works great.
rear hydros talk to awk08 he makes a killer rear hydro conversion for waaay less than the the other crappy ones. i have both setups on my bike and love em

its the TORS throttle override get rid of it its very easy and there is a thread with a couple pics and its very easy

theres a sticky of a bunch of sites to get parts. but ebay and the for sale section on here is the best places to get parts

it's a throttle override system, it will electrically kill the motor if the throttle sticks open, some guys have troubles with them, i've used the "motion pro" and "vito's" tors removal kits on both my bikes, both available on ebay, but also ran my "96 for almost 9 years with the tors on with no troubles