a little jetting help

ok i got the pilot jet today went straight out and put it in and hell yeah wotttt lol she idles real nice with the air screw at 1 and about a quarter turn out just short off the stock setting its got a beatifull take off evrything no hesitation man she running real sweat its on this weekend im most def gonna hit some trails do some hill climbes and jump some ramps lol thanks for all the help from the good people on here you guys getting my build skilles up thanks a mill now i gotta upgrade some other thins maybe go and get the frame powder coated first break in spring im also going to make a sick hood scoop outa fiberglass i messed with fiberglass for 6yrs im pritty good at molds and forming fiberglass also im going to stretch out the swing arm like really streach that shiii will post pics after the upgrades but again thanks to all

ok i got the pilot jet today went straight out and put it in and hell yeah wotttt lol she idles real nice with the air screw at 1 and about a quarter turn out just short off the stock setting its got a beatifull take off evrything no hesitation man she running real sweat its on this weekend im most def gonna hit some trails do some hill climbes and jump some ramps lol thanks for all the help from the good people on here you guys getting my build skilles up thanks a mill now i gotta upgrade some other thins maybe go and get the frame powder coated first break in spring im also going to make a sick hood scoop outa fiberglass i messed with fiberglass for 6yrs im pritty good at molds and forming fiberglass also im going to stretch out the swing arm like really streach that shiii will post pics after the upgrades but again thanks to all

Cool bro, glad it's all good! Demand a rydin vid when u go out as payment!

idle could probably come down a hair bit, but other than that i'd ride it as it is. sounds good and crisp

Sounds good! I was hoping u were gonna stop at the end of the alley, as that street looked busy!

Did i hear the idle hanging? At 1:50 Just a tad, possible maybe the cable need adjusted?

I think the idle is a hair high for my liking, but seems to run pretty good! U gonna need a new set of rubbers soon!

Yeah I turned the idle down a notch and I thought the same and I did adjust the throttle cable and rode for a bit rips pritty good well good thing I got two new sets of tires front and back so really don't mind taking some rubber of the old ones I'm going out this weekend so ill post some vids of her in the woods