a few pics of my blasty and the banshee slayer

black--blaster

Jul 14, 2008
DSC09178.jpg

DSC09174.jpg

DSC09177.jpg

toys698.jpg

let me know wat you guys think

that banshee slayer is insane!!!! i dont think you can find a bigger engine for it, LOL!

Last edited:
not right now it isnt its locked up cause the chain came off last weekend and it bent a rod , street bike engines are all together pretty week rod/cran wise

not right now it isnt its locked up cause the chain came off last weekend and it bent a rod , street bike engines are all together pretty week rod/cran wise

i disagree.

first off, to street bike standards, your motor there is the laughing stock of all bike engines. its design sucks, its HP output is on par with much smaller motors, and it is much heavier than others in the same class.

second, street bike motors are built with the frame in mind and require support in certian areas. streetbikes use their motor mounts and frame to give stability to the motor. by taking that away and putting it into an off road frame, you are adding new stress and vibrations to the motor that it wasnt designed to handle. remember, that motor was designed for road use. there are much fewer bumbs and vibration on the road.

thrid. believe it or not, that 600cc motor is designed with a MUCH tighter tolerance than any off road engine ever will be. it is designed to give the maximum amount of HP it can possibly give. to do so, the engineerss take into account that the reduced vibration of street riding can also result in thinner lighter parts. street motors are designed not only for power, but are also designed to be as light as they can possibly be.

how can you expect smething designed in this manner to hold up to off road riding?

theres a reason that your stock off road parts are thicker and heavier grades of metal. maybe you just figured it out the hard way.

i disagree.

first off, to street bike standards, your motor there is the laughing stock of all bike engines. its design sucks, its HP output is on par with much smaller motors, and it is much heavier than others in the same class.

second, street bike motors are built with the frame in mind and require support in certian areas. streetbikes use their motor mounts and frame to give stability to the motor. by taking that away and putting it into an off road frame, you are adding new stress and vibrations to the motor that it wasnt designed to handle. remember, that motor was designed for road use. there are much fewer bumbs and vibration on the road.

thrid. believe it or not, that 600cc motor is designed with a MUCH tighter tolerance than any off road engine ever will be. it is designed to give the maximum amount of HP it can possibly give. to do so, the engineerss take into account that the reduced vibration of street riding can also result in thinner lighter parts. street motors are designed not only for power, but are also designed to be as light as they can possibly be.

how can you expect smething designed in this manner to hold up to off road riding?

theres a reason that your stock off road parts are thicker and heavier grades of metal. maybe you just figured it out the hard way.

lmfao

calm down...!!!!!........the dude was just wanting 2 show us pics of his blaster ...NOT get lectured by school teacher miss valhalla. that was a nice write up and in help me sections of forum that would have been cool.

black-- blaster nice wheeler u have there

thanks bro . and its cool that he felt like intervening about the streetbike engine. im a powersports mechanic by trade so i know the truth. vallhalla im not calling you a liar so dont take it that way its just some street bike motors are not made very well like the gsxf 600 katana engine, its air cooled, makes no power, and has a week tranny, with wimpy aluminium rods

lol i can relate to that! look at my profile pic.

and by the way that blaster is soooo sick, seriously nice work

well thanks for all the comments guys , i had to take the motor out yesterday cause it decided to eat one of my reed petals , so im sending the motor to my buddy to get about 2000 worth of motor, and tranny work done. he said i shoud make about 60 hp when its done so well see . ill keep yall updated

well thanks for all the comments guys , i had to take the motor out yesterday cause it decided to eat one of my reed petals , so im sending the motor to my buddy to get about 2000 worth of motor, and tranny work done. he said i shoud make about 60 hp when its done so well see . ill keep yall updated

so, whats going on with the engine now? any dyno pulls? who does your work? what topend are you running? who did your override?

I'm diggin that paint on the Blasty.
it's refreshing to see something so original.
As far as the Banshee slayer I'd race some real Shee's with it.
Valhalla makes sense to me.