A few part-out questions

nathanastone

Jan 30, 2010
South Carolina
I'm giving it til this weekend and if it doesn't sell on CL or in my yard, I'm parting it out on here. I've been getting quite a few pm's about some of my parts so it might be my best bet. So, a few questions...

1. What is the best way to find out the cost of shipping a certain part. Weight, distance to ship it, etc...?

2. Also, I'm not sure how much some of the parts might go for. Maybe I price a new one, factor in the condition of mine and price it from there?
- I don't wanna rip anyone off but at the same time, I want a fair price for my parts. I need the money. lol

3. What is the best way to do the $ transaction? I have a paypal account. Just wondering if most of you guys do?

Thanks in advance,
Nate

paypal and check ebay for prices and shipping cost

flat rate boxes help because then you know what it will cost there are 3-4 diff flate rate boxes

yah ebay is a good way to figure prices. but some stuff is just rediculus on ebay, i would say figure out how much new and cut in half. unless u want to sell cheaper to part it out faster.

paypal is the best way for money really. dont do checks cause alot of times it take a min to clear u ship said part then find out that the check is bogus or it bounces.

also agree with YB on the shipping but make sure u get some type of tracking so u know if they got it. some say i never got it but they are trying to scam u. this is why i ONLY ship ups or fed ex. lil more expensive but alot more security.