a cheap diy

jar1zx

Feb 27, 2008
we all have heard of the tremendous power gains of a sticker. and if Ur like me u have bought some after market parts every part comes with like 2 or 4 sticker's. but i got new 06 plastic's and don't want 2 cover it up with sticker's. AAAAAAHHHH air box lid will work.
1st step find all Ur stickers

2nd get a hot air gun if its cold out and a puddy knife

3rd put as many sticker's as u can possible put on Ur air box lid

4th make sure to get all air bubbles out of stickers. they have to be put on right for maximum power gains.

now Ur blaster should have more power than Ur dad's old truck.

last step if Ur like me and not running Ur air box lid because say a big main jet take the air box lid back in house and put it some where safe like under bed

lol... nicely written... pix would help though as for placement of the stickers for maximum power gain. oh, and dont forget to evenly space the stickers on ewach half of the lid so you dont throw off the balance of the quad. |:|

u guys arent right now u know some young kid is gonna come on here read this and go to his dad and tell him he needs x amount of stickers for a power gain

and ive heard that if you put stickers on for parts that you dont have, that you somehow (magically?) now have those parts installed... ive seen it happen before, i swear

um, ok...... you sound a little stupid? i mean..... are you trying to be funny?

chris61988 if u cant tell if this is a joke or not........hum...??....!!!! I got it !!! go throw a few sticker's on ur blaster. i bet you will see power gains through all of the power band. ya got to be careful tho start with one's like NGK so u can get used 2 increased power then u should be ready 2 step up to more powerful sticker's :) lmfao

Ok guys this thread is such a load of bs.......you guys didnt even mention that the main jet goes up 1 size for every two stickers you add (k&n stickers require advanced jetting) Also you failed to mention that you must place a sticker on the fuel bowl of your carb to ensure the propper amount of fuel getting to the motor. jeez we don't wanna misguide some poor kid ;)=))

i kno its a joke, its a stupid joke, a joke that makes you sound rediculous, very very rediculous.