a-arms extending

idk man, u better make a template that is perect so u don;t royally screw sumthin up, and u also have to think about how ur camber and stuff is gonna be

i did it on mine and you cant tell they were ever home made , just when you cut them make shure you put steel slugs it works really great you will never look back and its easy as hell, you will loose about 2-3 in. in ride hight ,your brake lines will be fine if its 3in. and under ,,,good luck do it right tho

i did it on mine and you cant tell they were ever home made , just when you cut them make shure you put steel slugs it works really great you will never look back and its easy as hell, you will loose about 2-3 in. in ride hight ,your brake lines will be fine if its 3in. and under ,,,good luck do it right tho

piiiiiiiics!!!!!! gotta let us see this!! I:I hey shadetree thats some pretty pink lettering u use hahhaI:I

Good luck man, and diffinately need pics. I would just measure diameter of slug that would fit like a penis in a....... (insert imagination here). I would want the slug to be 4 inches or so long if i were to widen each side by 1.5 inches. maybe over kill but it would be strong.

Pics???? please :) 15151515

pics-791430.jpg

got cell numbers? i can send to any one ? When ever i make whole new ones il def post em up , slickerthenyou seen them when he came to buy parts off me for Dualstroke about 2 weeks ago