a-arm extender or whell spacer

i dont have the 500 buck plus the money for new shocks and a arm so what would be better a arms extender from dj customs or whell spacers

personally i would go with the one piece spacers over the diamond j kit. but if u intend on getting stud spacers i like the diamond j better.

all custom hand made by civic... he did an amazing job... he will also take and calculate for you based on what shocks you want to run the optimal lower shock mounting position for better travel and still maintain stock height. he really knows his stuff and put alot of time into these

how much does he charge and im probaly gonna get some afteramarket shocks later on when i get the money what would u guys do the engine mods first or the suspension

you take out 6 bolts pull the seals and bearings out of your stock a arms... put the seals and bearings in ur new a arms and put them back on... like an hour job or so if you dont have any issues. i believe he charges 375 for the set... that includes all a arms and you will now have removable stronger ball joints. and two extended tie rods