98 blaster build

3mil stroker, KOR head, KOR port templates used to port and polish jug, pro circuit exhaust, custom air box, KOR lightweight flywheel, stock carb, boysen power reeds duel stage, uni twin stage air filter

Anyone have any idea on jetting for this thing. As of now it's broke in I've road it no full throttle pulls only messed with the the bottom end jetting I'm 1 3/4 out on I.A.S 32.5 pilot jet and middle clip ,main is at a 340 right now. I have main jets starting from 290 to 380.

Last edited:
Your bike looks great !!! Awesome job on the air box . Jetting should be close . What elevation you riding at ? After a tank or 2 of gas for break-in throw in a new plug and do a wot chop for the main . The stock pilot and needle in the middle should be fine .

650 - 900 elevation. Swapped to a 360 main today and just felt like It wouldn't go not sure if lean or rich. Haven't pulled plug yet the last plug I pulled was brown and a little wet.

This is the first plug I pulled and no wot pulls on it and was a little wet when I pulled it also the first tank of gas I ran threw it as well I mixed the fuel a little heavier on the oil. 29:1. Motul 600 ester. Just so for safety. After the first tank 32:1.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    721 KB · Views: 284
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    675.6 KB · Views: 257
Here the final product after several rides. Runs good pretty happy with how it turned out.
Finally made a grab bar and made it big enough for a gallon can to sit in. I came dangerously close to running out of gas last time I road.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 230
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 240
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 264
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg