94 Blaster - extended swingarm????

predeiny

Aug 10, 2010
Hey guys! I'm new to this so I could use some help. My wife bought me a 94 Blaster as a surprise. Already has Douglas rims with Holeshots,hand guards, fmf powercore 2 and aftermarket grab bars!
I would love to do some mods to the suspension. Try to keep to cost as low as possible - maybe make it wider the front and the back, or an extended swingarm. Please help!
Any suggestions and sources?
Thanks

stroked tater does both extended a-arms and swingarms. he told me $150 for a +6 swingarm and $200 for +2 a-arms which are some pretty good prices. he does quality work also

Great! A far as getting them installed???? Do I have to bring it to a shop or I can do it myself???

Great! A far as getting them installed???? Do I have to bring it to a shop or I can do it myself???

they are pretty easy to take off and put back on. a cupel bolts and BAM your in business. the swingare i know is like 3 bolts to get it off the bike (motor mount, and shock mounts) and maybe 3 more to get the axle off (carrier bolts). as far as arms go i think 3 bolts also to get off the bike not counting the tie rods (which tater also extends) but that would be the top and bottom a-arm bolts and the bottom shock bolt. then take the front hub off

stroked tater does both extended a-arms and swingarms. he told me $150 for a +6 swingarm and $200 for +2 a-arms which are some pretty good prices. he does quality work also

$150 for a +6 swingarm?

strokedtater, do you do other lengths, say +3? I think I have seen your work on the arms, and its very impressive. Do you have images of swingarm work?

$150 for a +6 swingarm?

strokedtater, do you do other lengths, say +3? I think I have seen your work on the arms, and its very impressive. Do you have images of swingarm work?

yes i can extend swingarms any length you want. thanks for compliment! there is a thread about the swingarms with some pics on here somewhere. whitty21, specialized7 and a few others are running my swingarms and they have pics up also.

here are some links to threads with pics:

http://www.blasterforum.com/feedback-10/thank-you-strokedtater244-37362/

http://www.blasterforum.com/custom-fabbing-132/surfrjags-6-chromo-drag-swingarm-36095/

thanks for sending me in the right direction, i still have a lot of wondering to do on these forums to to see all the great tips and talent :D