9-10 rim pics wanted.

blasterdemon7

I'm not winning.
Nov 19, 2009
Delaware
I'm looking into some new rear rims and I'm not sure what would look better. I'm concerned with the looks. I'm mostly concerned about the 10's being the same size as the front. I want it to look like a sport quad, not a utility quad. That's why I'm asking for pics.

more rim = less tire = less mass weight = quicker revving

heres mine with my sons 9" shee rims and 20" razr's

5223-photo-0285.jpg

an older shot on 10" ITP .125 rims with 20" bandits

1713-sept-09-6.jpg

and currently on 10" G-Force Xtrem's with 20" pure sport bandits............

2w65obs.jpg

I like the thin side wall look of the 10's. Did you notice any difference in handling between the 9 and 10? I would think the smaller side wall would make it feel more stable when getting sideways .

I like the thin side wall look of the 10's. Did you notice any difference in handling between the 9 and 10? I would think the smaller side wall would make it feel more stable when getting sideways .

yes to the above, less sidewall rollover, but also puts the rim closer to the rocks, hence the switch to the g-forces, i destroyed the itp's

the gforce xtrem's are a very well built rim for a good price, they triple thick in the middle, and the rolled lip has taken a few hits so far and havent budged

but.....i wished i woulda got 9" ones, way bigger selection of tires, you'll be hard pressed to find the better, more popular tires in the 10" size, i only got them because i already had 2 sets of the bandits in 10" size