80-93 Roller Mustang

Braapbraap95

Aug 10, 2008
Massachusetts
Well my moms Yukon has a lot of miles, so we were talking about getting her another car. We mentioned a mustang and just as we mentioned that we saw one for 600... Transmission, rear end, tires, wheels, everything minus a motor. I called the guy up and he said he'd take 300! So I gave him a 110 deposit. Now we gotta get the other half, and get my dads friend with a trailer. SOO EXCITED THIS IS MY DREAM CAR

guessing its a 5.0 by your excitement? not a huge mustang fan but they are nice cars. got any pics? convertable by any chance?

No pics but from the angle I looked it looked to be in nice shape. Yeah I'm pretty sure its a 5.0 due to the badges, even if it wasn't it would eventually be. Muhahaha, but those motors are everywhere so the turnaround time should be fairly quick.

I'm not buying it for her, I'm 14 so I'll get it, get it running, she'll drive it for a while, then when I get my license that biotch is mineee.

my mom drove one of those 5.0 mustangs just like the one in the ice ice baby video. i remember ridin in it as a kid. i thought i was the sh*t when she would drop the top in roll out. it was a bad car and they still are. my parents thought long and hard about cuttin me loose in it when i turnt 16 but didnt cause they got scared id wreck it. well turns out i wouldve cause i total loss my first car.