$60 Blaster

tihs

Dec 16, 2008
TN
I picked up another blaster Last night for $60
It is missing the Rear wheels, Top End of motor

Came with an extra set of Plastics
should be a good summer project, i have a spare top end.

Just unloaded it, has red seat
Needs new Front tires and rear wheels and tires
and right front fender
IMG_0151%5B1%5D.jpg

Extra Set Of Plastics
IMG_0152%5B1%5D.jpg

Bottom End, Crank and gears Feel good.
Rear Axel Bearings need to be replace.
Stock exhaust
Carb and Rear break
IMG_0153%5B1%5D.jpg

looks like they didnt use gaskets on the cases, just a couple tubes of rtv - blue goo,
if all thats hangin out, theres just as much on the inside, could that cause any prob's inside the motor???

good deal though

maybe, might have been what caused the top end to go bad, i am going to split the case and clean it all up and replace all the bearings, it has been sitting out side. the motor is flipped over to get all the water and sh!t out of it.

NICE FIND! I wish I could score something like that!
Great Deal and a awsome project with potential!

Every decide to part with those blue fenders.. any peices or all let me know lol

wow what a find! i might dirty my pants if i ever found a deal like that...not even, as long as the motor isnt cracked anywere make sure and check on the inside! but damn....that is so freaking cool. wow ~GL~

I split the case last night, it looks like the bottom end was redone recently.
the bearings all look and feel good. has a Hot Rods Crank. but the guy that put it back together used the wrong bolts on the case, they were to long and he used some nuts to fill in the space, i had to drill one out because the head was hitting the side of the case and could not get it to turn.

the Flywheel threads were a little jacked up.

he used a nylon lined bolt on the other side of the crank because the threads were all jacked up and needs to be re-thread ( anyone know what size it is? )

everything else looks good in the case, no chips or cracks. tranny looks good.
i ordered a new set of oil seals and bolts for the motor.

i am going to keep the plastics that are on it now. i will end up selling the extra set of plastics.

nice work bro, $60 turned into a runner, bring back the dead !!!!!