450R Front shocks

well I have ridden a few blasters with them and I just won a set of them for my blaster on ebay . little stiff , but for riders 225+ ( like me ) it evens things out . I don't like a supersoft spongy suspension no matter what , bottoming out aint a good time if you ask me

there supposed to be a great up grade on 400exs so i got a set for my heavier than a blaster 400ex and i dont like them that much, there OK but id perfer them to be softer........so even on my 400ex which is way heavier than a blaster and im about 170-180 so you i dont think they would be very good on a blaster but ill let yall decide.......

well I have ridden a few blasters with them and I just won a set of them for my blaster on ebay . little stiff , but for riders 225+ ( like me ) it evens things out . I don't like a supersoft spongy suspension no matter what , bottoming out aint a good time if you ask me

Hope your running extended a-arms.

Anyone know the length? Spring size maybe you could stuff the stock springs or banshee spring in them. They are a threaded body shock so you would have some adjustment.

They are 16" center to center bolthole I'm waiting for the +3 + 1 asr long travel a arms should have those by end of this month or 1st week in march

Just an FYI for anyone wanting to run these on a Blaster........................
I have an '05 TRX450R. I run a GT Thunder rear link with a revalved/resprung stock shock on a Lonestar +4 swinger. My front shocks are stock with the pre-load ALL THE WAY DOWN and dampning set to full soft. I weigh 245 and they are still a little on the stiff side for the dunes.

I would think they would be WAY too stiff on a Blaster. But if you respring/re-valve these, they are bad ass shocks.