400EX

Cochise

May 22, 2007
Tyrone, PA
www.myspace.com
Yes you read that right, 400EX

Im trading my 94 Firebird for it as i hate that car and am damn near desperate for a quad for the wintertime, plus afterwards i kan part it out and put that money toward another quad or maybe a nice WS6 Trans Am

If i remember correctly its an 04 which is pretty much a steal considering i onlu paid 500bux for the firebird and have maybe 200bux wrapped up in it

i should become a business man, damn im good lol

sorry dont want a two stroke, and i kannot stand the way banshees sound, or any twin cylinder two stroke for that matter. and im too big for a blaster, ive already thought about getting on but im too kramped and im the kinda person who doesnt take quick rides, i ride until something or someone breaks

the 400ex is a good 4 stroke so if ur gona part it out, go for something like a raptor or a 450

the only thing i dont like abput yamaha or honda is they dont grease anything from the factory, they use red spray lube, so i when i get this 400 or if i got a raptor ima tear it down, greae any and all pivot pointd, then i'll be good to go

Yeah I think im gonna buy one new next year. If i can convince my parents that is...I have nothing against 4 strokes, i just prefer 2 strokes.

the reason im so bias to 4 strokes is electric start, less or no fouled plugs, plus in the wintertime i ride just about allday everyday everywhere when its really bad so i need to convenience of just being able to pull up to a pump, top off, and go again

Yeah thats why ive kept my oil injection on mu 03. I pull up to them pupms all the time, and you gota get out quick before a cop shows up.

i think ima just keep it till it pops then go to a hybrid, either a YZF426, a YZF450, a CRF450, or an RMZ450, kause the honda platform is a very good start and very popular so motor mounts and short kickers will be easy to find, plus a CRF450 can be retro-fitted with an electric start setup with a few parts and some mild fab from the 450R