300 posts to use marketplace insane!

k, I wan't going to call the member out but there is people posting now in the marketplace that have infractions/negative feedback for taking money and not sending items. If anything the question should not be about post number but more-so about infractions and negative feedback. It doesn't matter if you have 300 posts and are ripping people off. Maybe this a lax-moderator problem but I think there should be selling infractions with marketplace suspensions and a topic to air out problems openly so members can see how other members act in these situations.

k, I wan't going to call the member out but there is people posting now in the marketplace that have infractions/negative feedback for taking money and not sending items. If anything the question should not be about post number but more-so about infractions and negative feedback. It doesn't matter if you have 300 posts and are ripping people off. Maybe this a lax-moderator problem but I think there should be selling infractions with marketplace suspensions and a topic to air out problems openly so members can see how other members act in these situations.

There is a feed-back section for this

There is a feed-back section for this

Not trying to be a dick, but since you wanted to take the time to point it out to me I will explain better what I meant. First, It was from the feedback section that I got the info. Second if you are talking about this feedback section it is for forum feedback not member marketplace feedback. What I am saying is, it against the rules of the marketplace for me to confront a member in his thread about his previous feedback.....this is supposed to be handled in the PM. But I think it should be aired out in the open so members can see how they handle these situations and be able to ask themselves even if they are not the buyer. There is a members to watch out for thread but it is not used. I personally would like a section not a thread in the marketplace to confront others who are ripping people off. For everyone to see and be able to comment.

Edit: or change the marketplace rules so I can confront a member in his thread about his previous feedback

Not trying to be a dick, but since you wanted to take the time to point it out to me I will explain better what I meant. First, It was from the feedback section that I got the info. Second if you are talking about this feedback section it is for forum feedback not member marketplace feedback. What I am saying is, it against the rules of the marketplace for me to confront a member in his thread about his previous feedback.....this is supposed to be handled in the PM. But I think it should be aired out in the open so members can see how they handle these situations and be able to ask themselves even if they are not the buyer. There is a members to watch out for thread but it is not used. I personally would like a section not a thread in the marketplace to confront others who are ripping people off. For everyone to see and be able to comment.

Edit: or change the marketplace rules so I can confront a member in his thread about his previous feedback

Pm me a link to this info please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fully support the 300 posts for a non-supporting member to have the opportunity to mess over someone.... 30 posts can be made up non-sensically but if someone posts up 300 BS posts, EVERYONE on the forum will know not to deal with them.

If the person is willing to support the forum, they can post in the classifieds much sooner than 300 posts. Revin-it02, you're a supporting member with 30 posts... you can use the classifieds...

i just became a supporting member... and the only reason is because i have parts to move

again, i bring up the point that im still only at 260 posts more than a year later... 300 is a bit much

i also only got the 3 month membership... i hate paying for things i cant see or own or really benefit from

The 300 thing must be working. The number of people I've seen get ripped off has been very small see how much stuff is being sold on here. About 99% of the rip offs have been corrected by the BF Mafia. Good job guys.