+3 a-arms and hydros

no you do not need longer shocks and you would need the hydro brake lines and master cylinder and defiantly lowball this guy he has had them for over a year not hard at all and i have done this and they are very good best mod i have ever done

looks to be a bolt on setup, you may be able to piece something together a little cheaper though

no you do not need longer shocks and you would need the hydro brake lines and master cylinder and defiantly lowball this guy he has had them for over a year

those are built for 16 1/4" long shocks. he will need longer than stock shocks

that seems a little overpriced for used a-arms

i've done 3 sets of front hydro's using norman420 spindles, and pieced together banshee/rappy brake parts for around $175 each

here's brand new ASR arms for $449 shipped + new rod ends $50 + $175 brakes = $675 total

those you posted are used, missing the tie rod ends, and brake lines/master/lever
for $660 shipped + $50 rod ends + master/lines/lever +/- $50 = $760

i'd buy the brand new ASR's and piece together my own brakes to save a few bucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn ya i guess that is a little spendy! What about just the spindle and hydro setup. could i do that with my stock arms or would i need to get 03+ i would really like to just get spindles and the brake setup and not spend a grand or so!

norman420 on here can convert your stock spindles, then you just need to get to get hubs/rotors, calipers, master cylinder, and lines. you can get it all done up for about 175 bucks, and then can upgrade your a arms later on. it helps to spread out some of that cash outlay!

Damn ya i guess that is a little spendy! What about just the spindle and hydro setup. could i do that with my stock arms or would i need to get 03+ i would really like to just get spindles and the brake setup and not spend a grand or so!

Contact the member Norman420 on here. He machines the 88-02 spindles to accept the later hydraulic brake setup. He sells you new spindles and then generally takes yours back in on trade to make for the next guy. 100% quality work he does them RIGHT.

With norman420 spindles, you can use any year banshee hubs 03+ blaster hubs, or 90+ warrior hubs and pretty much any sport quad's calipers. They're quite flexible....