2nd quad 1st blaster

powerband

Feb 21, 2010
madison ohio
so this is my first two stroke and i was hoping somone could give me some tips on general maintanence.to keep my rig running strong.also some tips on what mods i should start with

all the info you need is here man just spend some time going thru the diff sections of the site,,,,,and there is a search bar up top if you are looking for a certian subject

by the way welcome

Welcome to the site bro and to the wonderful world of 2strokes.

Like YB said everything you need to know about your new to you Blaster you will find here. If you cant find it just ask.....

welcome to the forum man. like everyone else said this is the blaster bible lol tons of knowledgable people here if you cant find something just ask. mods I would start with would be tires and a pipe/reeds. have fun I:I

welcome bro welcome. Read everything you can , depending on the year , if you have the mechanical brakes , you will want to go hydro brakes , then the wider and longer is better ( a arms and swing arm ) wheels and tires , and more power usually follows suit . You'll be tearing it apart in no time and you too shall be " DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS "
have fun , and welcome home .......

welcome to the forum! start off with a good pipe.... i like my shearer.... one tip: dg pipes are not good... they stand for DONT GET lol fmf is overrated too.... pm me or anyone with any ???'s