250 Blaster for YZ450F?

Pwncody

Aug 13, 2011
Somerset, KY
I was just wanting a second opinion on this. Should I trade my 2004 250 Blaster for a 2005 YZ450F? I'm just a little bit tired of riding my Blaster and I want to try out having a dirtbike. Bother run good and are in good condition.

i'd say that'd be a good trade on your end if its straight across. the yz is probably worth more than the blaster

i will say it's not bored anywhere close to a 250, but either way, it'd be a good deal for you if you're wanting to try something different

The guy I'm trading for want's something his kid can ride, cause he can't fit on the YZ450. And since I'm a family friend I'm getting a good deal.

What's the deal with all the lights under the bumper? That's redneck. What color power band are you running on your Blaster?

What's the deal with all the lights under the bumper? That's redneck. What color power band are you running on your Blaster?

It's a Kentucky thing.....Ask the_mrs for an explanation :p

To the OP, a 250 blaster is not possible from boring.... you'll run out of sleeve LONG before you reach 250cc's

If you're looking for a dirtbike, sounds like a good deal.

They're a bunch of redneck wanna-be truck drivers who think it's cool to make their pickup trucks "look" like big rigs. The stupid looking stacks that take up bed space, the lights, the horns etc etc.

Those are supposed to be "chicken lights" like you see down the sides and across the front of over the road rigs.

They're a bunch of redneck wanna-be truck drivers who think it's cool to make their pickup trucks "look" like big rigs. The stupid looking stacks that take up bed space, the lights, the horns etc etc.

Those are supposed to be "chicken lights" like you see down the sides and across the front of over the road rigs.

Around my way they like 6"+ diameter stacks and the nut sacks hanging off the back bumper. They even do stacks on gas engines.lol. They don't do all the lights on the front bumper here.

I happen to like the stacks and semi sound! Not so much the black smoke that gets sucked into the cowl and into the car as he passes me!! The ball sacks are funny as hell, Been looking for a cheap pair to hang on my blasty for a long time!

everyone on here is always hating on stacks, they can be tastefully done, and have their benifits, especially if you haul covered trailers, white ones in particular lol.

my favourite is a 5 inch 45 degree out the side, put a smoker on their and choke out some cocky ricer on the green light