240cc turbo blaster

it'll be far detuned from the 50hp you started with.. less compression and less ign timing..

so wildcard your saying turbo motors like very little blowdown?

looks like a couple of turbo bikes to me,cliff johnsons a&s powered machine is the 1 with plastics, the other is gt performances

Attachments

• planetsanddscn0403april2009.jpg
    planetsanddscn0403april2009.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 221
  • planetsanddscn0252april2009.jpg
    planetsanddscn0252april2009.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 233
mostly asphalt drag strips, some dirt and sand. louisiana, north carolina, south carolina, georgia, michigan

oh and the street

Hey Hey buddie got to say nice turbo blastie im sitting on a 01 choped blaster custom painted jug red oil block off no tors system an swing an frame streched dog i can spin my bike into a donut in fif gr wide open man let me get a link or do you think i can buy a turbo off cl hit me back thanks for dem pic

please explain what you are doing or what "your buddies" are doing to keep the air/fuel from just blowing out the exhaust.Or better yet,tell me how a turbo works and then ill shoot your OPINIONS down,because as of now thats all you got,i speek from experiance.

by the way i wasnt trying to upset anyone just stating a fact,why must you take it to heart and delete my post?If it was such a great thing to do you would see everyone doing it wouldnt you think?

actually i deleted your post. if you ahve a problem with my decision to do so, please contact me in PM rather than make other posts about it in the thread.

reason for deletion... unnecessary drama

if you don't like us removing drama from our threads i hear theres this other 2-stroke site that loves having it around.

he posted that he had a turbo blaster. was asked to show more detailed pics of his turbo setup in which he did. nowhere in this thread does he appear to be claiming anything he doesnt have. turbos arent for everyone. if you dont like his setup, move on. nothing else to see here.

after seeing those photos is that the Vitos blaster? it looks very close to the one in SC