200cc's of pure hell/o

H

hawkeye

the title says it all....200cc's of pure hell/o....hahaha.let me know what u guys think of this little red and white machine

Attachments

• b-5copy.jpg
    b-5copy.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 232
  • blaster1copy.jpg
    blaster1copy.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 229
  • b-3copy.jpg
    b-3copy.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 212
  • b-4copy.jpg
    b-4copy.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 233
1 word: sexy
2 words: holy $hit
3 words: oh my god
4 words: i want that blaster

thanks i gotta rebel flag seat cover...its one of those gripper seat cover ones....its real nice and helps...just put it on 2 weeks ago

ohhh someones got jokes.....i was gonna go with the pink with flowers but i decided a nice flag would do the trick

it holds up great....i ran like that up there in october of 06 and it ran awesome......it'll did everything i tried.......it even jumps awesome with that +6 swinger

Yeah seriously, that's a flippin' sexy Blaster. The colors do look cool. Have you thought of any other mods than just those? lol! :lol:

prolly a billit basket....hotwire....front bumper....sprockets....400ex rear shock that i have to put on............that'll prolly be it

where did u get a confederate flag seat and how much, i'm kinda a rich hillbille so i'm wondering.

my brother got it for me for christmas...he got it off of ebay...its a gripper seat with a flag on each side......i didnt really like it at first but it kinda grows on ya....lol