2006 Blaster mods

Johnny Blaze

Sep 23, 2008
Kingston Ont
Hi everyone I am new to this forum and i would like some help trying to figure out what to do to my 2006 Blaster. I have installed a Boysen Rad valve wich came with proseries carbonfibre reeds. I next want a pipe but don't know what will work the best. If anyone could throw me some suggestions that would be great. Thanks everyone!I:I

there are tons of good pipe out there. Factory 7 and Toomey are the really really good. LRD makes good pipes as well. Just take a look around the fourm at peoples sigs to see what they have.

there is always FMF. not the "best" but will work for a lightly midified blaster.

I'd contact Matt Shearer and tell him to build a pipe for you. Way better than getting a generic.
Of course after you put a boost botle, reed spacer, and a bunch of stickers

J/K

Seriously, don't start going crazy with a bunch of cheap mods.
What kind of riding do you do?
Drag race?
All trails?
A lot of high speed riding?

I have been lookking at the Toomey B1 pipe online and am pretty interested in buying it. I am looking for a good all around powerband pipe. And when you buy the Boysen rad valve you don't need spacers, it comes double the space of the stock cage.

Toomey, F7, Pro Circuit are very good pipes for the money.
FMF also good but not as good as others listed.

If you want the best you call a pipe builder like Matt Shearer, tell him your weight, riding style, mods and future mods, and he will buils a custom pipe specifically for your needs. Probly around the price of the Toomey, maybe a bit more.

power pros, trinity and F7 are the same pipe. And probably the best out there. pro circuit, toomey and fmf are good to, personally i prefer fmf out of those 3 even though most people seem to think they suck and yes ive tried all 3 of those on my blaster.

has anybody head about the Vitos fat bastard pipe? I can order the pipe, silencer and a superstock piston for around $450 and it is supposed to rock socks thanks everyone

specific pipes are built with purpose....fmf for slightly modded but in the future if you decide on a different engine set up this pipe wont do so well. vitos is for a little more modded engine. i personally would go for a right side pipe like dyno port or any other.the only prob is if you go with a high volume pipe is it wouldnt be too great with ur current set up but u can always "grow into it". i say go with a high volume pipe and port polish and stroke in the future. i have an fmf with stock carb stroked ported and i smoke 400s. my husband has a bb with dyno port pipe and his isnt much faster than mine. the options are endless.....

specific pipes are built with purpose....fmf for slightly modded but in the future if you decide on a different engine set up this pipe wont do so well. vitos is for a little more modded engine. i personally would go for a right side pipe like dyno port or any other.the only prob is if you go with a high volume pipe is it wouldnt be too great with ur current set up but u can always "grow into it". i say go with a high volume pipe and port polish and stroke in the future. i have an fmf with stock carb stroked ported and i smoke 400s. my husband has a bb with dyno port pipe and his isnt much faster than mine. the options are endless.....

HA!
Didn't even have to say it this time

HEHE