2004 raptor with yz 250 engine

jaysblastin

Dec 25, 2011
not built by me but i had to buy it .......Rips !!!!

P1010975.jpg

P1010974-1.jpg

P1010973-1.jpg

P1010972-1.jpg

pretty sick !!!!!!

been talking to Jay about this before he bought it
do you guys see how this is done ???
the dude grafted the whole frame from the yz inside the rappy frame !!!!
i see some other goodies in there too
any chance we could get some vids to see this thing ripping ????

othat looks an awful lot like a Tri-Z engine instead of yz250

this could be true, don't all yz pipes exit out the other side, where tri-z exited this side ???
or maybe just a triz pipe ???

still my favorite rappy !!!!!

Sweet! but that big azz hole in the frame by the front (exhaust side) of the motor need gusseted or repaired!

Last edited:
yeah i guess i will determine what motor it is tommorow when i look at VIN #...sh*tty if he lied to me ...none the less im happy with it so far , now for the dirt !!!

maybe the dude had a lisp, hahahaaa
tri-z sounded like yz ????

i think thats a bolt hole, should be fine, thats the part of the frame from the original bike that is welded into the rappy chassis, so it prolly doesn't have much stress on it

Till ya hit a 20ft'r and it kinks!! Maybe not, but I would fill it or put a bolt through it. JMO!

Tri-Z is still awesome dude, 250 2strokes are badass. just no powervalve, so hey less maintenance!

dont be upset if it is a tri-z which i am 99.373% sure of

agreed, may even be internally balanced being an atv/c motor = less vibrations than a bike motor

correct me if I'm wrong but does tri-z come stock with boost bottles..an do I see something coming out of the the intake boot..

correct me if I'm wrong but does tri-z come stock with boost bottles..an do I see something coming out of the the intake boot..

you do see a boost bottle port, just like a stock blasty, in the pic it's blocked off, good eye though