2004 Blaster paint job

2ebvcee.jpg

2090unm.jpg

10wmikh.jpg

70av6q.jpg

v60n44.jpg

34ip839.jpg

1fefm8.jpg

there. I had some problems with the images as you can see, but here she is after day 1

Yea that was my dads idea years ago haha. yea the wheeler was actually bought new by my dad for my older brother, they sold it a few years ago, and about a month ago I stumbled across it and bought it back cheap.. I'm the 4th owner haha, needs some love, but I love doing this stuff and I'm ready!

Yea that was my dads idea years ago haha. yea the wheeler was actually bought new by my dad for my older brother, they sold it a few years ago, and about a month ago I stumbled across it and bought it back cheap.. I'm the 4th owner haha, needs some love, but I love doing this stuff and I'm ready!

should make a fun project for ya.....check out my build thread "yb200's build"

Looking good man! If i were you i would have just filled those little holes in the frame with a welder real fast. Other than that it looks great so far. The red frame and black plastic will be a nice combo!

thanks blasterboy, I'm not a pro, and I'm only 17 so my patients are very little and I just cant wait for it to be done its going to look sweet, plus I want to ride it! just a little nervous it'll get my new paint dirty haha. and I'll have to check tomorrow if we have a good clear, maybe I'll go to Napa those guys will probably have a good clear for me. I'll keep you guys posted

3 cans of red, I just pulled it all down and hung all the other stuff up and put 2 coats of primer on. I'm going to spray the black after work. I'm happy with how its turning out, should look really nice