2004 Blaster $500

Here is a pic, the bike has everything, its just disassmebled

Attachments

• 1323828304188.jpg
    1323828304188.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 124
I'd offer 400 bucks since you have to put it together. Just remember though that nothing is as simple as slapping it together. Hope he's not putting his problem off on you.

I'd offer 400 bucks since you have to put it together. Just remember though that nothing is as simple as slapping it together. Hope he's not putting his problem off on you.

agreed.......i'd do a compression and leakdown test, and also clean the air filter, intake tubes, carb and confirm jetting before ever even trying to start it

don't let your over excitement bypass routine maintenence

The top end is off so im gonna inspect the jug, the carburetor, air box, the crank and bottom end, gonna check all the bushings, bearings and brakes as well as I can. Anything you think i could check?

i just looked at the pic. didn't see it the first time, but yeah he wouldn't get a penny more than 400 of my money. that's a lot for something that far torn down. who the hell knows if all your bolts and stuff are there? i'm in the same boat with my new "cheap" blaster. got half the sh*t with it and no bolts at all.

So a 2004, in decent shape, with the motor removed and top end off? for $500, I think that is a deal! But can't hurt to offer lower! sh*t a quick part out can get you $6-800!