2003 started from the bottommmmm

dirtyhalf

Sep 4, 2013
2003 yamaha blaster, worked hard all winter getting my bike to look the way it does. When I first bought the blaster it was trashed, im pleased with the way it turned out. Still have a few things to do on it still.

15ob7v8.jpg

21oc2gx.jpg

mms7ig.jpg

2q3c0gl.jpg

2he8pk8.jpg

1zx6puu.jpg

x1m7bo.jpg

22cjrt.jpg

35cjvw6.jpg

5v9f03.jpg

2ez7j4m.jpg

24vo2ee.jpg

Reactions: dirtysquared
Thanks, Im not sure if I want to get a graphic kit for it yet, do you guys like the clean plastic look or the graphic look.

I like the way it looks now, maybe a few graphics but not a lot. It's up to you but that's my opinion.

Thanks guys. I would also like to thank this site for all the great tips and ideas and answers it has to offer, also all the people who I contacted for some questions I have had. All the work has been done by me beside the KOC ported cylinder, I will list everything thats on the bike later this week when I have some free time.

That looks pretty sweet, you got the matching motor mods? Or is it a show quad now?

Also, switch your front tires around. they are pointing the wrong way :p

That looks pretty sweet, you got the matching motor mods? Or is it a show quad now?

Also, switch your front tires around. they are pointing the wrong way :p[/QUOTE
good looks om the tires didn't even notice. will be switching them around and yes the motor is fully built with all the motor mods 4 mil stroker KOC ported cylinder vforce4 lighten flywheel toomey exhaust