2002 Yamaha Blaster

A

AtlanticblueZX2

Aight, so ive been looking for a quad and finally found a 2002 blaster. They want 1600.. It just had the top end fully rebuilt, new oil tank, carb rebuilt, brake pads, and oil. The body is in decent shape except the nose piece is busted a bit, the grill guard and a-arms have a little rust showing, like when u scratch paint off, that little bit of rust. i am going to test drive it at 1 P.M. today so tell me what you think i should offer. It has a FMF sticker and Boyseen sticker but it doesnt have anything on it for exhaust other than stock. And idk what all boyseen makes but it must have somethin..

Yamaha 2002 Blaster

it probably is just stickers. i have an 02 as well. but think id offer him a little less depending on how it runs..maybe something like 1300 or 1400 and if all that stuff has been rebuit make sure it runs tip top

yeah i think he may have had an fmf exhaust on it before but took it off to trade it in, because thats from a dealer right? yeah see if u can talk the price down, seems allitle high

atleast down to $1500!!! just work your magic and you'll get yourself a good deal!!! when he refuses your offer, just hold your wad of cash up and say, i guess you dont want any of this and walk off!!! thats what i did with my truck!! i bought a $12,000 truck for $8,000 that way!!! lol