2001 SS Camaro.

to the debate over mustangs, a 4.6 definitely isn't the most impressive motor ford put in them, i prefer the 5.0 myself (that's what is in my 88 foxbody) and a 351 in the older mustangs. only good thing i have to say about the 4.6 is how good it sounds with exhaust and then it's not the most impressive.

now back to the OP, that's a nice camaro man! good motor too just don't get hurt in it!

to the debate over mustangs, a 4.6 definitely isn't the most impressive motor ford put in them, i prefer the 5.0 myself (that's what is in my 88 foxbody) and a 351 in the older mustangs. only good thing i have to say about the 4.6 is how good it sounds with exhaust and then it's not the most impressive.

now back to the OP, that's a nice camaro man! good motor too just don't get hurt in it!

You young guys keep forgetting about the 289! I did wheelies in my bro-in laws purple fastback!! It's all good though!

I really like the new style camaro's if i had money to blow, for sure it get one just like this- 2012 ZL1

2i2a6fc.jpg

Had a buddy who had 3 5.0 mustangs built well, he recently sold them and bought 2 ls1 camaro's one for street other stip. He hasnt looked back since.

Hmm lets see all them Stang haters! lol jk My brother has a 2003 SVT Cobra R Mustang with a cam, headers, full exhaust, cold air intake, full Mishimoto system, lowering kit, body kit, and tons of Carbon Fiber accents. It ran like no other. I will always remember the day we hit 160 across Casey Bridge and he looked at me an grinned. I just about crapped myself when he laughed and said "I still got throttle to go!" I loved that car haha

Well apparently you youngins have never heard of the TERMINATOR AKA 03-04 cobras.

Those bottom ends will hold up to well over 1000hp in box stock form.I live less than an hr from ANDERSON FORD and i assure you your H/C/I ls1's aint got jack sh*t on the 4.6's rick and the guys are turning out.

To the comment about swapping gm engines in stangs theres a reason youre right gm powerplants are a dime a dozen and when youre too cheap or broke to go blue oval you swap in a generic motor company engine and call it a day.LOL

Im sorry but id push a ford before i drove a chevy.

But in all honesty either side can built to extremes depending on your check book.But ive yet to see a stock ls1 out run a stock terminator and fyi the terminator responds very well to mods hell all the 4.6's do for that matter as do the gm's but with ford you get all that from the factory.

I have a 96 coupe running a 4.6 2v with a whole slew of performace parts lowered supercharged and so on and i love ls1's especially cocky ls1 owners.For all anyones concerned it stills makes the stock 215hp LMFAO until the hammer drops and the bull sh*t stops.

Got two fox bodies too that are on the giggle gas and again dog walk ls1's.

the 89's fully built up and a weekend warrior and the 84's a full bolt on car.

Yeap 2nd gens are the sh*t, i would love to find a nice 1st gen at some point too though. Pontiac's are slick too. is that yours? It looks awesome, really clean!

Any running/working 1st gen is beautiful in my book! lol

Very nice OP thats nice that its a '01 with the LS6 intake. What is your name on tech? Mine is z-camaro. Here is a pic of my Firehawk, it has most of the SLP options and I just put in LT headers.
2uo45c2.jpg

As to the mustang comments, terminators are nice as well as the GT 500's, but here is a funny pic.
24o0ns6.jpg

Very nice OP thats nice that its a '01 with the LS6 intake. What is your name on tech? Mine is z-camaro. Here is a pic of my Firehawk, it has most of the SLP options and I just put in LT headers.
2uo45c2.jpg

As to the mustang comments, terminators are nice as well as the GT 500's, but here is a funny pic.
24o0ns6.jpg

01BlueSS1995
Sorry for longgg reply. lol