2000 Yamaha blaster won't run

Dillontucker44

Jun 15, 2016
I recently bought a Yamaha blaster 200 from a guy. When I bought it they guy said it needed a carb clean because it had been sitting for a year. The guy said he was moving out of state and I ended up buying it. I got it home and cleaned it up really good. I started it but it didn't run well. I didn't try and ride it or anything I just figured I would do the tors delete right away. While looking it over I pulled the spark plug and I found ball bearing inside of the spark plug so I knew I had a problem then. I started it up and drove it for about 5 minutes before the motor gave out. I pulled the motor out and found out that the entire bottom of the case was glued together with Jb weld. I found I guy with a motor that only was said to have like 5 hours on an entire rebuild and put it in. The quad came with a full fmf exaust so a fatty pipe and power core muffler. I put a 270 jet in and found out it only had a 230 jet when I got it. I also did a oil injection delete and have been mixing my gas 32:1. The problem I am having now is that the motor will not rev up through mid or high it just bogs. I can ride it in first gear and a little in second before it will bog. It will big so bag I can't even get it into fourth gear. I have tries just about everything. I bought a carb kit and even lowered the jet to a 260. It has good compression and there aren't any leaks. My reeds are good. I have no idea what to do so any help would be great.