1999 blaster

I`d buy it and get different color plastics or go the cheap way like me and pick up some Krylon Fusion. Get a different seat cover also. Its a good deal though.

from what i know they didnt have purple plastics and yellow wheels in 99. that was a early 90s blaster color. i would check the vin and confirm. there is a chart you can look at. if its older i would give him $600.00 or less.

offer them 600 cash anyways it says obo so dont be afraid to haggle with em
if it was me i wouldnt pay more than 650 tops
even if it is a 99 its still almost ten years old

if i get it where would be a place to get a seat cover? and does the Krylon Fusion paint look good and last long?

you guys making fun of old blasters =/
mines 16 years old but you would never know that, and look at 89customs, his is 19 years old! year doesn't mean anything necessarily. if it looks good, runs great, and just overall performs good, who cares what year it is. ive seen 2004 blasters that have just been abused like crazy. im not going to go with a sh*t 2004 over a nice clean mint older blaster. but it looks like its in good condition. good luck with it!

Yes the Krylong fusion piaint chips where your boots and leg hit it. and if you were to run into something. It doesnt chip for having rocks thrown at it though. Mine has held up peretty good through 5 rides.

Also, Ebay has cheep seat covers or, you can re cover the seat your self if you want...I did it with d.jackson_12's help. It takes a while but the result is great.

Take a look at my sig pic.