1997 cr80r trade for blaster

tio ale

Jan 4, 2010
im from hilyoke mass
WHATS UP........I GOT A 97 CR80R THAT I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR A BLASTER.....THE CR HAS A NEW PISTON THAT THE OWNER BEFOR ME PUT IN...IT HAS A FULL FMF PIPE AND SILENCER...THE CARB IS JETTED...THE BIKE PULLS HARD......FRONT AND REAR BRAKE WORK GOOD..I ORDERD SOME PLASTICS(THE REAR AND THE SIDE PLASTICS) CAUSE THE ONES HE GAVE ME ARE BROKEN...THIS IS THE ONLY PIC I GOT OF IT...BUT I WILL POST UP PICS WEN I GET THE PLASTICS ON....
IMG_7436.jpg

Dude, Really??????? :-/

Who the F is gonna swap a Blastee for a 97 CR80????????

Why waste your time?
That bike will pull a few $$$, but for someone looking for THAT bike, which there are plenty of peeps out there, always hunting for clean MX 80's...

Get it all cleaned up with the new plastics and what not, throw that biotch on Craigs List, local, list it for a few more bucks than it is worth, let them work ya down a bit for their "good deal" and then take your CASH and go find that Blaster ya want.

Giddy up bro, it's the way ur gonna make it happen, period.
Just trying to save ya some downtime...
Just my $.02... :D

This cat is reachin' a bit too far but ya get the idea...
MASS CR80 CList

Haha, and check it out, he will consider trades but NO Blasters, go figure. LMFAO

Last edited:
Calm yourself Tech. Maybe someone on here is looking for an 80 to race. This looks like a very clean, nice bike thats been taken care of. Doesn't even look like the pipe is dented. If I had a Blaster that I didn't ride I would trade it. Nice bike and good pics tio ale.