1989 yamaha blaster diagrams

Papasmokes420

Jan 17, 2013
I just picked it up, hasn't run in a while.. The fuel line coming from the Petcock goes right into the crank case?? But there's no fuel line going into the carb. Someone send me a vaccuum fuel line diagram for a 1989 blaster carb. Thanks

Alright so I'm switching the fuel line from the Petcock back to the carb. Another weird thing the carb right side over flow is plugged with a screw? Since I took the fuel line going into the crank case out what do I put there in place? I'm so confused this bike was out together backwards.... Not to mention the electrical is all frankenstined together that it doesn't want to run.. Anyone have a wiring diagram?

Alright so I'm switching the fuel line from the Petcock back to the carb. Another weird thing the carb right side over flow is plugged with a screw? Since I took the fuel line going into the crank case out what do I put there in place? I'm so confused this bike was out together backwards.... Not to mention the electrical is all frankenstined together that it doesn't want to run.. Anyone have a wiring diagram?

i think you have those lines criss crossed above the carb ?
the vent line needs reattached to the case, it runs across above the carb and up the top frame rail, past the petcock and up under the hood.

then just add a new line from petcock to carb.

the "vent line" thats blocked is not a vent line, it is the oil injection line, and needs blocked off if the oil injection has been deleted and your mixing you oil with the fuel (32:1)

all the diagrams and everything else you need is in the manual, available here.........

http://www.blasterforum.com/general-support-17/downloadable-yamaha-blaster-manual-17325/