12inch subs anybody?

rocky318

Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
just checkin to see if anyone is interested or in the market for some.

2 barely used incriminator audio, lethal injection 12's
features are as follows.

• 8 Spoke Black Cast Basket
• 3” 4 Layer Aluminum Voice Coil
• Dual Black Progressive Spiders with Woven Tinsels
• Injected Pulp Matrix Fiber Reinforced Cone
• Dual Layer Foam Surround
• Double Stacked Magnets with Black Nickel Finish
• Interlocking Aluminum Spider Spacer Assembly
• CILD - Center Interlocking Dustcap
• ADC - Air Driven Cooling
• Nickel Plated Push Terminals
• Wrap Around Rubber Gasket
• 600 Watt RMS Rated
• DVC 2 ohm
IMAG0076.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

these are some of the best "bang for your buck" subs in that they can get loud with out a ton of power. and they can take twice the rms power with no sweat they work well in sealed enclosures but can get retarded loud ported. i will have these up on other forums and such but i wanted to give you guys here first dibs if anyone is interested. will be posting these on caco later this evening when i get back in and they'll probly go fast there so if there is any interest pm me

how much did u pay for them?? that seems pretty high i mean i got 2 HIFONICS 12" subs rated 800 rms a piece for 160..and that was both of them lol brand new online

msrp is $259 and these and other subs i have are leaps and bounds better than that hifonics stuff. you'd better get to googling and binging good audio companies. i guarantee these will be louder and sound a sh*t ton better. as a matter of fact one of these will get louder than two of those, not gonna get technical just trust me it will.

msrp is $259 and these and other subs i have are leaps and bounds better than that hifonics stuff. you'd better get to googling and binging good audio companies. i guarantee these will be louder and sound a sh*t ton better. as a matter of fact one of these will get louder than two of those, not gonna get technical just trust me it will.

ahh..well im not really into that loud ass sh*t i just want a little bass to my music without paying a sh*t ton..lol but its all good