125 Blaster

get a 400ex or 250r shock for the rear. yb200 extends swingarms for a good price, otherwise the new swingarm shop hd swingers look to be a good deal for a decent price. i hope this happens...hybrids are cool

Well if kx80berger dont buy the motor and that blaster roller is still available i am gonna do it. As for power its like to me its like looking at a 660 fan motor compared to a 440 liquid. You can just build more power out of a tight running liquid compared to an economy fan. My 125 motor has Boyesen Rage Cage, full FMF system (i will get it to fit!) and everything internally new! I have a few KN filter pods laying around that will fit right on the carb so it should have no problem breathing! If i do this build, anyone got any good deals on suspension parts? Like +3 +1 A arms or a +3 HD swinger? Wanna build on a budget! In about a month i will have my new front for my 450 so the shocks from that are gonna go on the blaster..... Anyone know if a Showa Rear for a RM 125 will fit a blaster swinger?

Or a swinger you could get a Swingarm Shop +4 powder coated with bearing bushings and seals for 230.00 shipped. Or you can have member YB mod your stock arm for you. I am not sure of the details but you can send him a PM.

As for the a-arms look for a used set or just get some new ones I have no experaince mine are still stock but there are members that will chime in and help you out..

I dont know about the RM shock. But I know a 400EX shock is great upgrade and also the 86 on TRX/ATC 250R rear work also. With a little bit of mods. Member OConnor Racing sells a bushing kit for the 400EX shock to make it easier to install. You can get either of those shocks of here in the market place or eBay for a great price.

As for the 450 shocks to fit the Blaster I think you need +3 long travel a-arms or at least +3 a-arms and make a new mounting hole..

Hoped this helped you out bro........I:I

torque does not matter if you have the right sproket combination usualy a bike will do 70 but for a ditchhopper like you were saying i think it would be a pretty sweet machine