100ft double side by side

looks like his ktm 450
Yeap blasterfan has one sexy 450sx, almost as nice as his avatar
drool.gif

wow 3 pages already? lol. great now instead of lookin at the pic you dogs are gonna be jerkin it to my avatar :O

the only other angle that has the ground is this clip, its me in 09 huckin it.

the jump is the natural double at walton, ON.

BTW the look was not planned, it was mid race he had just made a move on me and i was trying to get him back, we just happened to look at each other. Coolest. Feeling. Ever

Last edited by a moderator:
wow 3 pages already? lol. great now instead of lookin at the pic you dogs are gonna be jerkin it to my avatar :O

the only other angle that has the ground is this clip, its me in 09 huckin it.

the jump is the natural double at walton, ON.

BTW the look was not planned, it was mid race he had just made a move on me and i was trying to get him back, we just happened to look at each other. Coolest. Feeling. Ever

where do u live in ontario? never heard of this walton place, you ever race at RJ's in midhurst

HOLY CRAP! thats a huge ass jump!
I busted my ass, well elbow, on one a 1/4 of the size of that beast!
how bad is it really? People i've talked to said the hardest thing is committing to the speed of a large jump after that they said its easy

lmao heres the video he didn't show us of the natural double

sorry man i had too

Last edited by a moderator:
Too cool! ... Unbelieveable what you youngsters are doing now ... I get all excited when I jump off a curb ... burp ... great picture!

its 85 tip to tip but you usually land a few feet down, its a long landing. with that jump the hard part is judging it, if youd seen it from the back youd know what i mean. and yes casing it sucks i tore all the ligaments in my heel casing it once this year, when you get that high a headwind can just about kill you

the track is near in WAlton, ON. just look up walton transcan tahts where the amateur nationals take place.

Reactions: HawaiianBassHed
its 85 tip to tip but you usually land a few feet down, its a long landing. with that jump the hard part is judging it, if youd seen it from the back youd know what i mean. and yes casing it sucks i tore all the ligaments in my heel casing it once this year, when you get that high a headwind can just about kill you

the track is near in WAlton, ON. just look up walton transcan tahts where the amateur nationals take place.

I was just busting your balls. Its still pretty sweet you have some balls of steal jumping that. My largest jump has been about 30 feet but it was three 30 footers one after the other. so if you mess up the first your screwed for the next two. The third one is the one that bit me. I'd love to work up to something like that.

well from what ive seen of you youve got the form right. just make sure when you move up you ride with your weight forward, too many guys ride at the back, get up to those bars and keep the bars low