10" rims 18" tires

jus_me

Aug 8, 2012
N.Y
Any one run 10" rims with 18" tires? I'm asking cus guy down road from me has 10" banshee rims and 18" tires for a good price. There the 4/156 banshee rimsand i finally found a good set of hubs for my other rims. So the blasty will now have 4/156 rear hubs.. it would be an xtra set of rims and tires but for 40$ it sounds pretty good.. I'm just not sure how a10" rim with 18" tires would work. There fast treker tires btw..it looks kind of low profile.. I'm thinking the rear would be kind of stiff with no rubber to flex a little bit any one ever use10" with 18" rubber??

I'm running 18s now so I'm used to the clearance. Cornering should be better that hadn't crossed my mind.. i think I'm gonna jump on these now that i have the 4/156 rear hubs. Also if i ever wanted 10" 4/156 down the road i would probably never find them.

18's on 10" rims :)

2h6fv3d.jpg

Haha that's to funny:) my first look was "hey that looks like my quad" lol than I'm like hey that is my quad !!. eye like it ,, hahaaaaaa.... do those rims spin??

Haha that's to funny:) my first look was "hey that looks like my quad" lol than I'm like hey that is my quad !!. eye like it ,, hahaaaaaa.... do those rims spin??

Hey i didn't even notice my son in the back round ,, where is his helmet!!!! X(
I was so busy cleaning up yard n things i wasnt watching.. He knows better, he's busted now.. :eek:

Hey i didn't even notice my son in the back round ,, where is his helmet!!!! X(
I was so busy cleaning up yard n things i wasnt watching.. He knows better, he's busted now.. :eek:

FIXED !!!!

10yp276.jpg

Hmmm maybe.. how much.? There for flat track right? For some reason i seen to be hoarding tires and rims.. (and a pink helmet no less!! Lol,, Thnx AWK..)..