blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
today was my first day of school

1. the girls was lookin good

2. it was boring going over rules and sh*t

3. i wanted to stay home and ride my blaster

aha that suxs i dont start school for another month lol
(whooo hooo post # 69!)

hahaha why in the heck do you start so dang early? I start in like a month. Hell I'm goin to the beach wednesday. That sucks sorry man.

i got school in 3 and half weeks...................... man i'm gonna piss teachers off lol hmm i wonder how they would react if i don't listen the whole class and then they say are u listening and i'll be like dude i'm deaf and its boring anyway.

Last edited:
school suxs!!!!,i still got another 6 weeks of schol til i get my next holidays but only 2 weeks,but i cant wait til next term of school i've got the yr 10 school formal....

jamie why you so excited about dancing with your mum? lol, jk

so any luck sellin the blaster jamie?

ha ha nah i found a chick to take wooo,and about the blaster i've got a few ppl interested in it,1 guy is really interested in it,i've got it in this weeks paper aswel so if it doesnt sell on evilbay its in the paper..hopefully thumbs up it sells then i got 2 find my trike.....

yeah, haha u still wish u could buy one for the price over here lol

ha nah,gotta give dad a 1000 bucks to do the motor in his bike.....

i dont have school ever again, im the resident HS Dropout (haha go ahead poke fun), i didnt quit school because of school itself, just people who anger me then i get into trouble and yeah it just didnt work, but GED in a few months then tradeschool, ive still got a plan for life with ambition to achieve it!

i dont have school ever again, im the resident HS Dropout (haha go ahead poke fun), i didnt quit school because of school itself, just people who anger me then i get into trouble and yeah it just didnt work, but GED in a few months then tradeschool, ive still got a plan for life with ambition to achieve it!

u got kicked outta school 4 getting high with another student or teacher?????I:II:II:I