06 tors help

Did you do anything with the wires that go to the thumb throttle. When I removed mine, I cut and wired those two wires together

no i didnt they are still there to the connector i didnt do anything with them. the rest of the wire are removed though. everything including the pin on the wire that goes into the main block but ill try and wire those together and see. thanks

ok here is everything i did. i unhock all the conectors and undid the wireing harness and removed all the wire that dealt with the tors, i also removed all the wires related to the oil injection system..could my problem be from the tors or the fact that i drain all my gas to remove the oil injection system, i went out and bought yamaha R2 high performance oil and mix 32;1 and put a gallon back into my tank. so what is it tors ro fuel related

ok i figured it out, any one wanting to remove TORS for 03 and up. all you do is ground the yellow/with black strip(main plug under light left side of bike) to the frame and remove all other wires. make sure to ground that wire or the bike will not start...