05 wolverine 350, thinkin bout trading my shee

Feb 28, 2010
Kailua-Kona, HI
was rigging my shee up for trails but I really want to be able to hunt off whatever my next quad is, so I want 4wd and auto w/reverse and something I can put racks on. so I'm debating just letting my shee go for it. I'd much rather let my 450 go but no one wants to pay for it, they want it free. hell they want the shee free too lol but I'd rather have like a foreman or bigger like a king quad or brute force or grizzly but since money is a huge factor I'm looking to swap a sport for a utility and this is so far the only thing remotely in my budget...

I've been trying to sell my 450 and blue book is like $3500, with the flex bars, nerfs, TCS revalves and a crap ton of other stuff I can't even get $2500 :( so if I can even swap the banshee I got for $700 I'm perfectly good with that. I would prefer to sell my 450 but it is what it is... if I do get it, I'd like to throw some mods at it since I can't leave anything alone. mud tires, decent rims, small 2" lift maybe and the 2/4wd conversion so I can switch between 2 and 4 but maybe not as it's sole purpose is gonna be where I would be using 4wd. maybe just mud tires for now would be good with rims like this one

2005_yamaha_wolverine_custom_3995_roanoke_7953848.jpg

that one has a 2" lift and 26"s, here's what it looks like currently

5L25G25K43E93Ge3J7c7ka8369f92d2e011dc.jpg

5Gc5F95U13k83Jb3l2c7kceed76d8c50a11cd.jpg

would much rather end up with a lifted foreman or better but like I said, beggers can't be choosers lol

anyone know if the bolt patterns are both 4x110? I think the rear is but not sure on fronts...

i love wolverines. they are bulletproof as they basically share the same engine as the warrior 350, just different trans. not sure if i'd trade a shee for one though, but i think it'd be an awesome quad to hunt with or generally romp around on.

if you were to get a model like the one pictured then try and hunt down a Warn 424 differential selector. wolvy's are normally AWD, but the Warn lets you switch from 4wd to 2wd. also, you could get an HMF pipe, JE 366 BB Kit, etc later on if you wanted a little more oomph.