03 redone lots of mods

yeh i made it real quick last year its works realy good we get stuck alot here prolly wont change it tho stock broke 2nd wheelie cracked the oil inj tank.

for crank seals i'd use real yamaha ones......they're better quality than the ones that i got in my Wiseco crank kit

2qv8o0p.jpg

205bbk4.jpg

2im84ub.jpg

9942so.jpg

soo ive been in the shop to get tuned $500 later its tuned i forgot the flywheel key way. main problem, hes telling me to use the stock carb not my 37mm il have no bottom end, and i need my tors to adj the idle bc my twist cable is a tini bit to short so it idle a lil high, and my timing was way off???

yeh just rode it for the fist time 4th gear on streeet is crazy, throws roost all over think i have dirt in my lungs, does that shop time sound crazy? he put in a keyway airfilter fuel filter pilot jet and changed the cfm blue step down hose clamp to the black tapered one i see alot of people have?

o and he took off my dura blue rear spacers bc the unsafe but left my front stud spacers does that make sense...and my back tires are way to heavy for the bike it doesnt have enough power ...... i say ride behind me ill rooost all in your face

your bike is sweet.......but the sop guy sounds like a dumb ass

your spacers are fine, slap them back on......a stock car is to small for that 240, the 36mm should be fine....slap it back on

but anyway, love your bike, its sweet

my small bore, no porting motor with the FMF was pretty dead on the bottom with that carb on it, but i think that on that 240 you should be ok though, you may lose a little low end over the stocker, but it should really pull through the midrange and up top.