02 Blaster Cr500

Ever rode a dirtbike? Ever had a deathwish? If you answer yes (even partially) to both those questions, tell the guy you'll meet him TODAY!

A CR500 is inherently more valuable on the open market than a blaster and because there were fewer CR's made than blaster's as their numbers dwindle, the value will increase at a greater rate than a blaster's.

lmfao yea i hear you on that them thoughts have ran trough my head what do you guys think my blasty is worth and what do you think the cr 500 is worth?

1985 CR500 $1,000- $1,500 in decent shape

88-02 blaster $850-$1,000 in decent shape

From a pure fiscal standpoint, it's a good deal. The only problem is.... a CR500 is kinda a HOSS! Be prepared if you do the trade. I:I

Not send dumb what the hell is a HOSS

It's one level above BOSS.

BOSS means it'll throw you down and hurt you BAD (like bruise from head to toe and rigor mortis sets in and you can't get up off the couch under your own power for a day or two). HOSS means, make one mistake and it could send you to the hospital with possible life-threatening injuries (life-flight is sometimes called in in the case of a HOSS related injury).

Also, CR500's are kick start and one MEAN kick start at that. I've heard tale of people having it kick back and throw them off the bikes and even of people slipping off the kick starter and having it break their shin bones...

I:I So have you called the guy yet?! What are you waiting for?!

^ i have first-hand experience with 500cc 2 stroke kick backs, and they SUCK, my ankle was purple for 4 days from my zilla, and after that the arch of my foot hurt for 3 weeks

Haha ask 00 WO-YA about his yz 465 kicking back lol hit the back of the soul on his boot he walked with a limp for the rest of the day...

My dad had a KX500... I could barely get the kick start down (I was only like 12 or so at the time, but still...). It was a mean machine... I'd trade in an instant. Only issue could be parts. That's why we got ride of the KX, lack of parts availability.