02 blaser build

biggrobb762

Jan 18, 2011
HARFORD CO. MD.
just got a 02 blast for $250 in pretty good shape time to get it together needs new top end the guy blew the piston due to that bull sh*t oil injector everything else is great
4869-new-blaster-3.jpg

Last edited:
i got her up and running and shes a beast she pulls the front up in 1st and 2nd and tries to in 3rd now let me ask this how do you properly break an engine in after putting a fresh top end on i mean i got it started and let it idle for a lil bit then i ran it easy for a lil bit and it seems to be fine so i hope it will last a good bit

Keep the pics coming and good price for 250. frames alone go for that on ebay.

4852-painted-my-rims-push-bar-flat-black-put-numbers.jpg

Maier front plastic, 240 big bore kit, moose front shock cover, hand guards, ac front bumper painted flat black, fly racing bars, pro circut grips, pro circut pipe, ac nerf bars, jetted carb, monster graphics, 18 inch fast trackers in the back (tires), prm rear grab bar, 4 inch wheel spacers in the front, 5 inch wheel spacers in the back, Wheels painted flat black. Soon to come- lime green frame and white gas tank.

yeah i got a great deal so i just got finished with cutting the front fenders and i need to get to the rear ones and still got alot i want to do i gotta swap out the rear shock the guy that had it before me was a lil heavy and wore it out plus i want it to sit a lil higher other then that i need new handle bars but what kind should i get the stock one are really wide i dont like that and im trying to find nerfs that i like for a good price i will have more pics in a couple days

i got fly racing bars and there real nice. i got them for 25 at this atv shop up y my house in pa I:I

4852-painted-my-rims-push-bar-flat-black-put-numbers.jpg

Maier front plastic, 240 big bore kit, moose front shock cover, hand guards, ac front bumper painted flat black, fly racing bars, pro circut grips, pro circut pipe, ac nerf bars, jetted carb, monster graphics, 18 inch fast trackers in the back (tires), prm rear grab bar, 4 inch wheel spacers in the front, 5 inch wheel spacers in the back, Wheels painted flat black. Soon to come- lime green frame and white gas tank.

welcome! That is a good price! 87-89 didn't come factory with heel guards, must be 90+ or he welded brackets on it. Either way great deal!

As far as breakin in, I found that 4 or 5 heat cycles, then easy for first tank of gas has worked good for me, but there are 50+ ways to break it in everybody does it different. Watch out for the Mod bud it is very contagious here and spreads easily!